Wednesday 11 January 2012

From the Holidays

It's a wintery, wild and windy day here today.  Ava and I have been inside cooking for most of the day, making jam, granola and raspberry cordial.  And while I enjoy the cosiness of being indoors and making cubbies in the living room with my girl, it's left me wondering where summer has gone!  So, as I need some reminding of the beach holiday we had just last week, I'm posting a few more photo's from our trip to Tasmania (and a few of the presents we made) where it was sunny and warm....enjoy.
 Rocky Road for the lovely ladies at Ava's kinder
 Testing out the lens on my new camera!

 making rocky road

 At the beach with grandma


Homemade lavender shortbread for friends at work.  It went down a very well, thankfully!
Another beautiful sunset.. 








No comments:

Post a Comment